Thank you for being here:
My name is Juan, I'm a Licensed Professional Counselor and consultant who specializes in immigration evaluations and helping clinicians learn how to work in this niche.
I've successfully conducted and helped hundreds of individuals and families with their immigration evaluations in cases ranging from Waivers to U-Visas. I have worked with attorneys in NC and across the U.S in providing evaluations to individuals in the immigration process.
Thank you for allowing me to help you learn how to add immigration evaluations to your practice.
In the hardship immigration training you will learn to:
- Understand common types of immigration cases.
- Write effective and strong immigration evaluations.
- Build your revenue by expanding as much as ($2,000 per month)
- The process of writing immigration evaluation.
- Working with the client from start to finish.
- The legal language in immigration law.
Featured Guest on these podcasts:
- The Practice of the Practice Episode #380. Juan Is An Introvert And He's Good At Marketing, An interview with Joe Sanok.
- The Practice of Therapy Episode #98. Being Genuine And Authentic In Your Private Practice. An interview with Gordon Brewer.
- The Abundant Practice Podcast #117. Adding Immigrant Hardship Evals To Your Private Practice. An interview with Allison Puryear.
- The Private Practice Startup Podcast #121. Immigration Hardship Evaluations and Practice Building. An interview with Kate and Katie.
- Selling The Couch Podcast #209. Immigration Hardship Evaluations and How To Conduct, Market, and Charge For Them. An interview with Melvin Varghese.
- The Therapist Experience Podcast #161. Staying Authentic and Building A Family Business. An interview with Perry Rosenbloom.
Good Therapy.org Contributions:
Presented the Immigration Workshop to mental health professionals at Universities and Professional Conferences. Juan is a contributor for GoodTherapy.org, the presentation is available for continuing education credits.
In this training series, you will be trained by me, a clinician, and my colleague immigration attorney, Alexander Eiffe.
This training was created to help clinicians learn how to write effective evaluations that demonstrate a level of expert work. Clinicians will learn how immigration law connects to clinical practice.
The training provides clinicians with knowledge in the common cases that they will work with as well as how to best represent the client while working with the attorney.
The training educates clinicians to understand common immigration cases (U-Visa, VAWA, T-Visa, DACA, Cancellation of Removal, Asylum, and Extreme Hardship Waivers) that counselors may be exposed to, the role of the counselor and attorney during the collaborative relationship, guidance in working with the client from the initial phone call to the evaluation or testimony phase, an inside look at how evaluations are conducted and written, and professional and ethical considerations.
I want to personally welcome you to the immigration training course and give you access to join my free Immigration Facebook Group.
CLICK HERE or follow the link below to join the Facebook Group:
If this sounds like something that you find value in, let's get started.